General End of Time Overview:
For more detailed info, please visit the Gameplay section
- Codebase: Diku/Merc/Rom 2.4
- Theme: Primarily Final Fantasy, with Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana)
- Created: Work began on the codebase sometime in 1999 or 2000 under the name Genesia. It was transformed into a Final Fantasy based MUD in February of 2001. Two years later, in 2003, it reached it's final incarnation of End of Time.
- Location: USA
- Language: English
- Player Base: As we aren't open, there are normally fewer than 10 people connected.
- Multiplaying is not allowed, although there is no limit on the number of characters a player may have.
- Player Killing is restricted to those with a valid roleplay reason
- Drastically modified and improved combat system
- Redone magic system with a lot of depth
- Very detailed character creation, with character traits and merits/flaws
- All Original World complete with World Map
- Several area-based quests that link together to form a playable storyline
- Class Promotion at levels 50 and 80 that let you decide what route to take your character
- Roleplay is highly encouraged
- Race Templates, such as Vampirism, Lycanthropy, and Unsent that can be obtained in game to change several aspects of a character
Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Seiken Densetsu are all copyright (c) Square Enix CO., LTD.